sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

Sloecode 1.0 release candidate

Hi,

I'm gearing up for a 1.0 release. There's now a milestone on launchpad
to track the bugs & features we want to fix/implement before we start
testing & finally release 1.0. You can see the milestone here:

https://launchpad.net/sloecode/+milestone/rc1

There's also a new PPA which contains builds of the 1.0 series branch.
This is less likely to break than the daily builds, and once 1.0 is
released will only be updated occasionally. If you find bugs, please
either let us know about them in #sloecode, or file a bug on
launchpad.

I'd appreciate any time people can spare to test the contents of the
sloecode-stable PPA - there's been a lot of changes recently, most
notably a massive change to the page templates so sloecode can be run
with a URL prefix - i.e.- you can now run sloecode at '/sloecode/',
whereas previously things would break.

Cheers,