sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

Re: URL mappings of resources

Just found some other oddity looking at this issue more closely:

On 01/01/12 11:28, Guy K. Kloss wrote:
> However, there are some resources that are referenced from the CSS
> files. These use a different notation: "url(...)" (not using the
> preceding "h."). These ones all fail. Therefore some images and other
> referenced CSS files do not translate correctly and can't be found. So
> far I've identified these resources that are suffering from this:

There seems to be some path issue due to case-clashes. I suppose this
has been introduced through some Wintendo system which is using the file
system case insensitively. The key-manage.css file refers to resources
in "/Image/Icons", however only "/image/icons" exists:

key-manage.css
41:    background-image: url(/Images/Icons/chevron-expand.png);
47:    background-image: url(/Images/Icons/chevron-expand.png);
51:    background-image: url(/Images/Icons/chevron.png);

Guy

--
Guy K. Kloss
School of Computing + Mathematical Sciences