software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Modify/Delete Review Functionality

Hi all,

I'm currently working on the modify/delete functionality for existing
reviews. As the spec doesn't specifically show a UI for editing/deleting, I
thought I'd share what we've got so far to get comments/feedback/direction
on the UI (or anything else).
The branch with this functionality (not finished yet - delete currently
works but retrieving a single review to populate the screen and trying to
edit a review doesn't work yet) is lp:~aaronp/software-center/modify-reviews

4 screenshots attached for you to review/comment on:
1. submit review window, just for reference (as the modify/delete window is
very similar)
2. app details view when a review of your own exists for that app, with a
link to edit/delete your own review
3. modify review window (modify radio button is default on opening), plan is
to retrieve the review and populate it into the fields so you can simply
edit and re-submit
4. delete review window, on clicking the delete radio button after window
opens, the text entry fields and star selector become insensitive and
submitting will delete the review

Thoughts? Open to all suggestions and criticism

cheers
Aaron