software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: USC 5.0 redesign

My only concern is recommendations quality.

In all the mock-ups recommendations are prominent.  Are we able to provide
quality recommendations at this point?  The zeitgeist based recommendations
we have at the moment seem lacklustre IMHO.  I know there was some exciting
conversation at UDS about tapping RnR and contacts to make suggestions but
when would this likely be ready?

Matt