software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Translating reviews idea

I have not used the translate service in a while. If it is good enough to
justify the additional latency, then we should totally play around with the
idea.  I am inclined to think if we did do this, rather than a "translate
all foreign language reviews" type option, we should make it a per review
option (if that makes sense?).

Matt