software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Specification for "Top Rated" sections

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Michael Vogt <mvo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks! Great that you took the time to convert it. I had a quick look
> at this ruby statistics2 package license, but I could find
> anything. It would be good to clarify the license. I don't actually
> think that our version falls strictly under "derived work" as its a
> implementation of a mathematical algorithm (and its pretty short) so
> there is something like a obvious way of doing it (which is given by
> the math). But if the license is something like MIT or even public
> domain that would make this a total no-problem.

The only details about licence that I could locate were in the readme
doc here: https://github.com/abscondment/statistics2.
Simply says that it's licensed under the Ruby licence
(http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/LICENSE.txt)