3G issue solved

Hi,

we've been able to make to add support to the sony_laptop kernel driver
to switch on/off  the 3G device and to get it work  with hsoconnect.
For more detailed installation summary, see this page:
http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html

Currently we are working on the graphics stuff, but it's really tricky.
Has anyone else looked into the DSDT stuff and would like to exchange
ideas?

Also I merged Alberts patch into sony_laptop but Fn keys still don't
work over here. Does someone know what is supposed to work with these
changes and how to test it?

Cheers,
Eva
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Eva Brucherseifer (https://launchpad.net/~eva-brucherseifer)