Complete solution ?

Hi everybody.
I looked at http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html
and it seems very promising.
However, it's writen (v.0.3) :

Operating Linux in Stamina Mode ONLY
WARNING! Switching to Speed Mode by booting into XP is NOT possible after having booted with this module version.
[...]

Then (v.0.5) :
Added sysfs access to switch speed/stamina and module parameter. Also added better support for suspend.

Does it mean that both cards are working with the dsdt modification ?
I mean I won't test it as long as I can be sure to be able to use nvidia card too which is one of the first reasons I bought this computer. Having intel card working is great. But not having nvidia card working too is a pain.

--
http://www.wox-xion.ch/