Re: Complete solution ?

On Saturday 21 February 2009 22:10:55 Alexandre Kaspar wrote:
> Does it mean that both cards are working with the dsdt modification ?
> I mean I won't test it as long as I can be sure to be able to use
> nvidia card too which is one of the first reasons I bought this
> computer. Having intel card working is great. But not having nvidia
> card working too is a pain.

No, it's not possible yet. There is more to it than just enabling or disabling
the card. We've not yet found all the magic that makes the NVidia card work.
The modules parameter and sysfs interface were just added for people to test
and to give an example in source code of how the ACPI interface works. It is
not generally useful today. If you rely in the NVidia card, don't use our
hack.

regards,
	matthias