sony-laptop-zseries update

Hi,

I updated the make install procedure to properly call depmod when installing
the module. Otherwise the updated version is not being loaded at boot time and
the described features don't work.

BTW - in the meantime I updated ALSA through the opensuse build service. There
is now a beep device present, which even works. Unfotunately the situation wrt
mic is unchanged.
Does anyone have pointers to where one should start in ALSA? I might give it a
try. Esp. as there are people out there with the same Codec/Chip but different
laptop which have a working mic.

Cheers,
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer