Heavy data corruption on Z91 with SSD

Hi all,

I have installed an SSD in my Z91 and after heavy operations like a huge copy,
I experience heavy filesystem corruption (whatever the FS is, ext4 or jfs for
example). I tried 2.6.27 and 2.6.28 with latest patches.

The drive has nothing fancy like ncq etc ... and I ran a full test with
badblocks with random data, absolutely nothing is wrong with it.

I am at the point where I am making wild guesses : I wondered if it was
because of an incorrect memory configuration between the Graphic card and the
cache space or something similar so I tried with the sony-laptop module
selecting the card or not but to no avail.

Any idea about what could be the cause of this ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your insights !

Guillaume.

Follow ups