Fingerprint sensor

Hi,

Alexei Pashkovsky reported to me, that he got fingerprinting up and running
following the guide in http://rvshiro.wordpress.com/
I have worked myself through this as well and have documented  the results in
the usual place.

Besides that I am looking right now in a plasmoid controlling the rfkill
switches (turning on/off bluetooth, 3G etc). I have to say, that HAL really
sucks! A technology which promised a lot and has developed itself into a
nightmare. No documentation, no howtos, no introspection methods, no example.
Sigh...

Cheers,
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer