Sony Vaio Z and Nvidia only mode.

Hi.

I have already lost the hope that I will be able to switch between the graphic
cards at runtime. However anyone has any experience about using Nvidia only?

I can't use Nvidia unless I will boot Windows installer and wait for BSOD -
this is very annoying.

I have already tried newest kernel, various versions of nvidia driver and
custom DSDT tables but no luck.

Nvidia module loads fine but at X startup I have an error:

NVRM: loading NVIDIA UNIX x86 Kernel Module  180.29  Wed Feb  4 23:44:25 PST
2009
NVRM: failed to copy vbios to system memory.
NVRM: RmInitAdapter failed! (0x30:0xffffffff:891)
NVRM: rm_init_adapter(0) failed

Any hints are welcome.

Regards.

--