Release 0.8 sony-laptop.c

Hi,

Matze and I have prepared an update to the sony-laptop module with the
following changes:

- Integrated support for kernel versions 2.6.27 to 2.6.29
- uncomplete decoded buttons are not releasing key input events anymore (e.g.
rfkill and stamina/speed)
- known bug: stamina/speed switch gives same acpi event for both positions
- known bug: rfkill doesn't work properly if hw switch is off when module is
being loaded
- if you load the module with speed_stamina=3 the acpi graphics card settings
are not being touched. This is usefull if you want to run nvidia xp settings.

More information as usual at
http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html
Download at http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/sony-laptop-zseries-0.8.tar.bz2

We are looking forward to your test reports.

Cheers,
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer

Follow ups