Re: Release 0.8 sony-laptop.c

Dnia niedziela 29 marzec 2009, Eva Brucherseifer napisał:
> Hi,

There is a small glitch - module version still reports 0.6.

> - if you load the module with speed_stamina=3 the acpi graphics card
> settings are not being touched. This is usefull if you want to run nvidia
> xp settings.

No one wants it ;-( but do we have a choice? No.

Could be there at least some possiblity for a feature that will not unitialize
the mode from XP trip on reboot or suspend to disk?

Regards.

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska
Home page: http://platyna.platinum.linux.pl/.