Re: Release 0.8 sony-laptop.c

Hello Alexandre,

it is the first one. So if you boot with this option, your XP uninitialization
can be used to run the nvidia card.
We are not any further with the nvidia card itself.  Also see MAtze's blog for
details: http://thinkfat.blogspot.com/2009/03/cumulative-weekend-update.html

However, we'll probably update the driver to 0.9 today, as it now sends
correct acpi events for the speed / stamina switch (but which can't do
anything useful atm)

Cheers,
Eva

Am Sun March 29 2009 18:56:32 schrieben Sie:

Follow ups