Re: vaio z nvidia

Johannes Kabisch schrieb:
Hi Alexandre,

where did you modify the acpi=ht? Grub-Menu?
I am relativly new to Linux but got my ubuntu setup so far that it does everything except for booting with the nvidia card on after a shutdown from ubuntu.
At the moment I let it boot for 3-5 sec. into WinXP and the do a cold reboot which reenables the nvidia-card (and LED).
I would be happy if you could help me.

Hm, I got the card working on my VGN-Z21VN without acpi=ht. Anyway, if you need it, press 'e' (for "edit") twice at the boot promt, add the option to the line, then press 'b' for "boot".

Good luck,
Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink