Re: vaio z nvidia

Hi Bernd,

added it to the kernel line but LED is still off and Gnome does not start with nvidia.
I think the problem is somewhere at shutdown because the LED is already off when I switch the computer on (e.g. before Grub even initializes) as compared to WinXP where it is on right away (If I restart or shut down the computer after running XP that is)
I am running Ubuntu 9.04 64Bit installed WinXP first and then Ubuntu with switch set to speed.
When Booting into XP after Ubuntu shutdown also results in nvidia not working.

Anyone else running 64Bit?

Thanks,
Johannes