Re: Release: KDE Plasmoid for controlling rfkill devices from the desktop

On So, 17 Mai 2009, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/plasmoid-applet-killswitch-0.5.tar.bz2

Great to hear!!! ANd Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately I am using Gnome, so I cannot take advantage of that, but
hopefully someone will write something similar for GNome/Gtk, or even
better, a generic applet for the notification area like there are so
many working both with KDE and Gnome.

Anyway, thanks for your work on that!

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx>                         Debian TeX Group
DOCKERY (n.)
Facetious behaviour adopted by an accused man in the mistaken belief
that this will endear him to the judge.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff