Ebuild for KDE Plasmoid for controlling rfkill devices from the desktop

Hi Eva,

It compiles and works ok on gentoo.
Please find the ebuild below.

The detection for the physical switch worked well too. NetworkManager doesn't
come back cleanly after that so I had to restart it but this is probably
unrelated.

2 things :

- I have the 5100AGN and sony-wifi listed is it normal ?
- I first tried to put it on a panel but it didn't played well with it. It
would be great to have all the states within an icon !

Thanks for the plasmoid !

Guillaume BINET.

plasmoid-applet-killswitch-0.5.ebuild :

-----------
# Copyright 1999-2008 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI="2"

inherit kde4-base

DESCRIPTION="This KDE plasmoid controls rfkill devices from the desktop. The
plasmoid is generic, so it can be used on any hardware for controlling any
rfkill devices"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html";
SRC_URI="http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/${P}.tar.bz2";

LICENSE="GPL-3"