Re: Re : further power saving

So if i use echo 1 >  /sys/class/net/$IF/device/power_level   and  iwconfig
wlan0 power on   i'll be doing the same that your    my_wireless_iwl_power
does? I'm asking because i'm planing to add this to my script for manage
power usage. The
 ntel-sata-powermgmt,sched-mc-power-savings, usb-autosuspend   doesnt have
any config file or script to look in? so i can see what they do, in order to
add it to my script.
With ML you mean that i send the mail to
sony-vaio-z-series@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or you refering to this?
https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-seriesThanks a lot for your answers
Bye