Re: Memory card

Sadly, my system did not show the behavior you described. My card reader
does neither work before nor after suspending to RAM. I also tried
hibernating it, also to no result.

By the way, suspend-to-ram and hibernate worked out of the box on my system.
But since the boot-up also got *really* quick, I scarcely use it :)

So, I will amuse myself with a little kernel compiling.

Greetings,
Philipp

--
Philipp Blanke