SELinux problems

Hi everybody.

I'm actually having some problems with the strict mode of SELinux and the contexte of libgl.so.1. Since there's a copy at startup, I think the copy doesn't set correctly the context of the libgl file.

Actually, I don't define anything special. I'm just copying the correct so file depending on the running graphics card (intel or nvidia).

However, I'm getting a lot of SELinux errors then. I cannot run any video unless I set SELinux on permissive mode. What's the correct complete SELinux context to use for libGL.so.1 and libglx.so ?

Thanks for help
Alexandre Kaspar
--
http://www.wox-xion.ch/