Re: A solution to enable VT on vaio z.

Hi All

Please help....

I am having problems getting the VT mod to work for my Z36GD. Where I am
stuck is I cannot get grub2 to make with the setup_var command. I am running
Fed 11. I have patched a svn of grub2 and am trying to get the ./configure
to create a Makefile that includes the setup_var command.

I was wondering if you all could give me the command line args or step by
steps you used to get the VT activated on your systems.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chris