Re: A solution to enable VT on vaio z.

Hi,

I just downloaded the binary BOOTX64.EFI
( http://luna.vmars.tuwien.ac.at/%7Efroemel/insydeh2o_efi/BOOTX64.EFI )
from the site, copied it to an usb drive formatted as FAT32 in the
directory /EFI/BOOT. You don't need to change boot order or anything in
the BIOS. Just insert the stick, boot and you will land in a grub
prompt. The version of grub 2 in the BOOTX64.EFI is already compiled
with the setup_var command.

Best of luck,
Roberto.