New Poll on Launchpad for Vaio-Z Owners!

In an effort to help see what distro Vaio Z owners are using, we've created
a poll in Launchpad.  It should open at 12:00AM on 09/05.  Please take the
time to let us know what distro you are on, and we're so sorry if we haven't
included your distro.  Feel free to voice your anger in a reply this email
if that's the case :)

https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series/+poll/distro.check.092009<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series/+poll/distro.check.092009>

We would essentially like to get a wiki layout or some sort of site setup
for the Vaio-Z documentation thus far.  We would not want to tie this to a
specific distro (a Ubuntu wiki, for example), however.  Unless of couse we
find the overwhelming number are on a specific distro.  Furthermore, if any
of you are interested in helping with this project, or have any ideas on
documentation, please don't hesitiate to reply!

Thanks in advance,
-Anthony

Follow ups