Re: Utilizing all that our Alps Touchpad has to offer...

Hi,

on my Vaio z11-mn, it does.
I didn't directly succeed with making double-finger scroll happen since the w value was always to 0 whereas sinclient -l had a doublefinger minw to 7 ... which I had to correct to 0 to make double-finger scroll working.

The french thread about it was at :
http://forums.fedora-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=43601

Alexandre Kaspar

Raphael Gradenwitz <raphael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello Anthony,

On my (ubuntu Karmic@) z21-mn_b with AlpsPS/2 ALPS GlidePoint-device it
doesn't give the information about pressure as presupposed in that
mini-how-to you linked to - touching with two fingers the pressure value
does not increase - so playing with values around 80, 85 or whatever you
want will not bring the result needed for emulating two finger mode in
that way..
I guess you will have to take an other device with a different chip-set
or glide-sensor..

Raphael