Re: Question regarding SD Card Slot

On Fr, 11 Sep 2009, ajmctaggart wrote:
> Does anyone know how to start the SD Card Reader from the terminal?  Mine

if /dev/mm* is present, just mount it.

> does work, although on many occasions (like now) it doesn't want to work
> until I reboot with a card in the slot.  Any suggestions?

There is a patch I posted that fixes some problems with the sd card
reader. It is in the linux-mmc queue for one of the next kernels.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx>                         Debian TeX Group
PIDDLETRENTHIDE (n.)
A trouser stain caused by a wimbledon (q.v.). Not to be confused with
a botley (q.v.)
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff