Re: Questions about laptop-mode

HI, you also could try these commands that puts the wireless card in
powersave mode(this saves a lot of power, at least for me)::
iwconfig wlan1 power on
echo 5 > /sys/class/net/wlan1/device/power_level
echo 5 > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/iwlagn/*/power_level

For turning off blueetooth and the wwan interface you can try the rfkill
applet made by Norbert Preining(works great for me), and also if you dont
are alredy using it try powertop, is a program that monitors the power
consumption and helps you to lower it.

PD: i resend it becaus i think the first time only sended it  to norbert