Re: rfkill-applet 0.6

thanks a lot now that I've configured the applet to use rfkill access mode,
the bluetooth and wifi des/activate checkboxes work fine but not the wwan :/

didinux@zed:/sys/class/rfkill$ more rfkill4/name
sony-wwan

If i try using :
echo 0 > /sys/class/rfkill/rfkill4/state
(the sys hangs completely)

Thanks for your help.
--
Wayde.