Re: wiki

On Mo, 12 Okt 2009, ajmctaggart wrote:
> So how can we organize our wiki?  I'm sure plenty of people on this list

I would say let us start the wiki and see how it evolves ...

There are many thing to put into, a bit of ordering would help.

I mean, on page about boot loader argumetns can have entries for
grub1 grub2 and lilo, etc etc.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@xxxxxxxx
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@xxxxxxxxxx
CORFE (n.)
An object which is almost totally indistinguishable from a newspaper,
the one crucial difference being tat it belongs to somebody else and
is unaccountably much more interesting that your own - which may
otherwise appear to be in all respects identical. Though it is a rule
of life that a train or other public place may contain any number of
corfes but only one newspaper, it is quite possible to transform your
own perfectly ordinary newspaper into a corfe by the simple expedient
of letting somebody else read it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff