Re: clean unstalation - problem

I want to add that on my system (Z11M), the hotkey signature differs.
You can find out yours by using the command "acpi_listen" and pressing
the hotkey. Example for the "brightness down" key on my system:

>  acpi_listen
sony/hotkey SNC 00000001 40000010
sony/hotkey SNC 00000001 4000003b

(use the first line for the event entry in
the /etc/acpi/events/sony-brightness-* files)

And I think it is not necessary to chmod +x the files, since they are
confs for the ACPI daemon.

Cheers,
Philipp