Re: sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np3

Hi Norbert,
hi @ all,

Am Mittwoch, den 11.11.2009, 02:58 +0100 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> On Di, 10 Nov 2009, Raphael Gradenwitz wrote:
> > [x] done
> >
> > http://global-social.net/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=3#sony-laptop_module_installation
>
> Thansk! Your page is becoming the most important page for collectiong
> material ... big thanks for maintaining it.

Unfortunately I discoverd that I forgot to describe one more step needed
to be done: the install step on the actual kernel.
So if your module is not loaded after following the steps, the last step
(maybe yet to be done) is now included on it and everything should work
after executing it ;-)

Raphael.