Re: clean up script!!!

Hello Michal,

Am 17.11.2009 14:32, schrieb Michal Kvasnicka:
1. Last version of the VGN-ZSeries-janitor failed to create proper
xorg.conf file for SPEED mode ... so I must to create it always by
hand

2. kernel module 0.9np4 does not work at SPEED mode ... monitor
blinking and system freezing during start up  (Z41XD model)

Does the file /usr/share/sony-laptop/switch-x-to exist
Does the symlink /usr/local/sbin/switch-x-to exist

if not:
Did answer the question to update the switch-x-to script with yes?

Did you update the Upstart-Jobs? (answer `y´ after you where aked to)

   please send me the output from:
grep "/usr/local/sbin/switch-x-to" /etc/init/switch-x-to.conf

Does the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.NVIDIA exist?

Please run

/usr/local/sbin/switch-x-to nvidia debug

and send me the tracelog, it is located in

/var/log/sony-laptop-zseries/

3. but I will be really very happy if you could be so kind and prepare
some cleaning up script to be able safely go back to the previous
system stage before installing kernel  module and every other stuff

now lets first look what went rong and fix that.

PS: your '!' key hangs. Maybe cleaning the keyboard could solve that.

Regards,

Raphael