clean up script!!!

1. Last version of the VGN-ZSeries-janitor failed to create proper
xorg.conf file for SPEED mode ... so I must to create it always by
hand

2. kernel module 0.9np4 does not work at SPEED mode ... monitor
blinking and system freezing during start up  (Z41XD model)

3. but I will be really very happy if you could be so kind and prepare
some cleaning up script to be able safely go back to the previous
system stage before installing kernel  module and every other stuff

Michal

Follow ups