Re: Graphic card issue -- summary please

Thank you for the reply...

> > So what I don't understand is that the system can access both cards
> > and linux drivers exist, what is the problem?
>
> All your questions have been answerd in the mailing list thousends of
> times!

I know. I'm following the discussion already for some time but my question
dows not seem to be answered, yet.
I try a rephrase...

Ok, I see both cards with lspci (in Jaunty and Karmic). So there should be
no problem using them and switching between them via some script.
So what is the whole problem? Why is everybody talking about booting into
windows and back into linux in order to use the Nvidea card?
What does that change?

I hope that makes my point clearer.

regards,
André