Re: Lost of speed/stamina switch when updating to 2.6.31-16

No, grub was not updated in the same time but I guess that /etc/default/grub was updated during the installation of the updated kernel ...

Pierre

--------

I don't know but, wasn't it a grub update ? and you choose to install the maintainer's version of /etc/default/grub ?

--
Wayde.