Re: NVidia on BIOS R2170M3

On Di, 08 Dez 2009, Thomas Jensen wrote:
> is there being worked on getting the Nvidia card to work on the latest
> BIOS for Z21?
>
> I've got it and all I get are a lot of colorfull lines on the screen,
> before getting to the GRUB.

As Raphael said, downgrade your BIOS.

Or sponsor some genius with money to invest much time in reverse engineering
Sony drivers and implement them in linux.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
SYMOND'S YAT (n.)
The little spoonful inside the lid of a recently opened boiled egg.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff