Touchpad problems.

Dear all,

I have major problems with touchpad on my Sony Vaio Z, basicaly on startup
mouse cursor gets crazy or freezes, in dmesg I have alot of "bad KBC data"
errors. Touchpad is therefore unusable.

On Windows Vista it works fine.

OS is Fedora 12, I have tried various kernels including rawhide one. I am also
getting frequent kernel panics.

I have also sent the vaio to service center but they upgraded the bios,
reinstalled the system and found no problems with it as well.

Anyone has any idea?

Regards.

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska