Re: WWAN and gobi_loader issue

Dear Vick,

I thought that the hangup could be due to the attempt to load again the firmware as well. In fact, I have already removed that line from /etc/rc.local. But I think that if the udev rule had worked properly, I should see a 9222 device, and not a 9221, am I right? As expected, this 9221 device does not work as a modem with pppd. I am not sure I have understood what you say about rfkill: how could I trigger the conversion of 9221 to 9222 witth rfkill? I would be very grateful if you could clarify this point to me.

Thanks for your help,
p.

Paolo Tosco, Ph.D.                 Phone: +39 011 6707680
Dipartimento di Scienza            Fax:   +39 011 6707687
e Tecnologia del Farmaco           Mob:   +39 348 5537206
Via Pietro Giuria, 9
I-10125 Torino
Italy                              e-mail: paolo.tosco@xxxxxxxx