Re: Fwd: Problems setting up nvidia card

I was able to trace the apparent non linear behaviour of the switch. So if I
reboot the computer from Ubuntu to windows I got the switch to work on
Windows. But if I shutdown the computer and boot directly to windows it
doesn't work. I will check the drivers I have because I remember I did an
update a couple of weeks ago not sure which ones I installed anymore.

Cheers,
Bruno