Re: running Nvidia and Intel graphic cards in parallel

Hi Andre,

Have you tried to install and download the Nvidia OpenCL Linux drivers?

http://developer.nvidia.com/object/opencl-download.html

I think nobody has tried yet, although people has successfully
installed and compiled against the CUDA drivers in Linux.