Re: Fingerprint Reader

У пет, 15. 01 2010. у 18:44 -0800, Ben Klausner пише:
> After installing fprint-demo, libfprint0, and libpam-fprint, when I
> run fprint-demo, it tells me "No devices found." Also tried running it
> under sudo, same results.

I have the same situation with 0x147e:1000 Upek fingerprint reader on my
Vaio Z790, and I don't know if it's compatible with any of the supported
chips (i.e. just USB IDs need to be added to the libfprint library), but
that'd be the first thing I'd try if I was interested to get it going.

Cheers,
Danilo