Re: switch with kernel

Yes, and with today's blog post, all I can say is that "We've got it!".

Now most of the work to be done for seamless hot switching like in
Windows 7 is in the gdm/Xorg side of things. Also, the nvidia binary
drivers should try and get their act together for the nvidia/nvidia
configurations: there is no excuse for them not to do so now :-)

I've been blogging about this for almost a year now, it's great to see
it happening!

http://linux-hybrid-graphics.blogspot.com/