Re: switch with kernel

On Di, 02 Feb 2010, Albert Vilella wrote:
> Yes, and with today's blog post, all I can say is that "We've got it!".

*Really*??

I mean there is a kernel patch, but it is for intel/ATI not for
intel/nvidia.

There is no way by now to turn of the card.

Is there something more I can test, I am happy to play around
on my laptop ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
LINDISFARNE (adj.)
Descriptive of the pleasant smell of an empty biscuit tin.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff