Re: Interim hack for dual-booting Linux and Windows 7 with Speed support

Hello Peter,

Am Mittwoch, den 03.02.2010, 18:13 +1100 schrieb Peter Fern:
> For those who want to dual-boot Win7 and Linux, or who have recent
> VAIO Z units and don't want to downgrade BIOSes for Linux support,
> I've put together basic details of the how here:
>
> http://0xc0dedbad.com/blog/2010/01/30/dual-boot-linux-and-windows-7-on-sony-vaio-z/
>
> It's pretty kludgey, and really makes both work less effectively, but
> it works for now until nVidia give us some support.  I haven't really
> proofed the post, so if anything doesn't make sense, just drop a note
> in the comments (just put the site live, so hopefully that all works).

Thank you!
I did add a link to your blog here

http://global-social.net/sony-VGN-Zseries

since I have had no experience at all with Windows 7 and the new BIOSes,
this part was realy missing yet for the 'searching people' around ;-)

Regards,
Raphael Gradenwitz