Re: Interim hack for dual-booting Linux and Windows 7 with Speed support

Hi Pete,

Thanks to your post i have got my VGN-Z51WG working with Nvidia.

i had given up on the idea and had been using only Intel.

Both internal and external are working with out any errors.

I used the janitor script to install all that is required but made the modification to the GRUB and BIOS as advised.

Thanks a ton for all your help.

Parthi