Re: Xorg configuration file for NVIDIA

On 05/02/10 22:55, Bruno Santos wrote:
> The problem is that I can't boot with the nvidia card on, since I am
> using windows 7 so there is the problem is the BIOS. And if I boot
> with the intel I don't have the option to change the settings for the
> nvidia I believe. Clarify me if I am saying something really stupid?

If you boot with the nVidia card enabled, it should still work on your
external display.  Alternatively, read the blog entry I posted in the
other thread if you want both displays to work.

You can use:

|Option         "ConnectedMonitor" "DFP-2"

In the 'Section "Device"' part of your xorg.conf if you want to try and
force a HDMI-connected monitor to work.

Cheers,
Pete