Re: Xorg configuration file for NVIDIA

My external monitor is not working al all when I boot with the switch on
speed mode. But this is because the monitor is connected to a docking
station and not directly to the VGA port. I will try to investigate this
further on the afternoon.

I have read your blog yesterday and I was already thinking in giving it a
try, but I will need to have enough time to do it. Maybe during the next
week.

Thank you for your help,
Bruno