stamina/speed switch

Hello Giulio,

I am afraid to report that is a known problem. The Sony-Z5 is shipped with
windows 7, and because of that it uses a BIOS (and associated ACPI tables) that
doesn't work with the nVidia card under Linux.
If you only use Linux on the laptop you can simply flash the BIOS to a
previous version. BIOS 4040M3 is (currently) the latest working for linux,
4043M3 is the oldest version working for win7.

All the best,
Bruno

Dear all,